• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Monday, February 15, 2010

Boy, was I wrong

Before the SEC basketball season began, I thought LSU could finish as high as third in the West. They had taken Washington State -- the best team in the Pac-10 at the time -- to overtime basically on the road. They had played well in a couple of other gmes.

But boy was I wrong.

This team will be lucky to win two or three conference games. I say that because they still haven't won the first one.

How much worse could they have been without Tasmin Mitchell coming back?

The good thing is LSU's recruiting class for next season is rated No. 10 nationally by ESPN.com. But even then they'll have to make an immediate impact.

I think LSU fans will be patient because Trent Johnson has already shown -- last year -- that he can coach. Now he has to get the plaeyrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home