• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Monday, September 24, 2007

New uniforms


I'm not a big uniform guy.

Some people get all worked up when their "team'' breaks from tradition when it comes to wearing new uniforms. Personally, I prefer the traditional attire but I'm not going to have a heart attack over a uniform.

That being said, I don't really know what to make of LSU's "special uniform'' for Saturday's Tulane game. The white helmets are OK. The purple jersey never looks good. The white pants look more modern. But the traditional piping on the shoulders is missing on the jersey.

All in all, it's not the worst thing Nike has ever done. Check out Oregon some time. But it's good that it will only be for one game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like being traditional myself but i liked the new setup. Look if we are gona win the n-champ then we can use a little pump up befor the Flordia game cause they are gonna be pissed and ready to avenge. Nothing wrong with "Getting with da times"

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home