• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A smart class

I've bemoaned the lack of big-time players and the number of those players in this recruiting class coming up.

But I'll say this, the Class of 2010 may be the smartest class in Louisiana I can remember.

Heck, Vanderbilt already has a couple of commitments from Louisiana kids. And LSU has commitments from Eric Reid (4.75 GPA) and Ronnie Vinson (1,530 SAT score).

That doesn't even go into all of the 20-25 ACT scores I've come across from different players in the state.

What does it mean?

I guess LSU should be OK on the APR at this rate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe academic eligibility won't be a problem for a while.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home