• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mainieri at Wrigley

So what was supposed to be a trip to Chicago to see the Cubs play this weekend, turns out to be a little more for LSU coach Paul Mainieri.

He'll sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame'' on Sunday at Wrigley Field.

I guess it's good having friends in high places -- Mainieri and general manager Jim Hendry are longtime friends. And LSU certainly has its influence on the Cubs roster with Mike Fontenot and Ryan Theriot.

Just some more good exposure for LSU's baseball program.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me out "of" or "to" the ballgame? ;-) I hope Mainieri will be taken "to" the ballgame for a long time at LSU!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Scott Ferrell said...

Good catch. I'm an idiot. I'll go in and fix it now.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed it. Can someone post a link from youtube or another site?

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home