• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why they call them fans

It's interesting reading the reaction of fans after a coaching hire.

In almost every case the previous guy was a bum. The new guy is a god.

Check out these fan comments from the Detroit Free Press after Michigan hired Rich Rodriguez. My comments will be in italics.

"I wonder how Les Miles feels today. (I'm guessing pretty freakin' good since he's getting ready for a national championship game.) His opportunity to coach Michigan has most likely ended forever. (Not if Rich Rodriguez flops.)Plus, Michigan hired, by all accounts, a great coach who will make Michigan a great team once again. (I guess going to the Rose Bowl when Ohio State plays for the title makes you great.) I hope U-M plays LSU in BCS championship game next year. (Keep dreaming. Neither one of those two teams will be there next year.)-- WesternWayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home