• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pass the crow

BATON ROUGE - Oops.

Double oops.

I am truly sorry for picking Virginia Tech to beat LSU Saturday night in Tiger Stadium. I have eaten crow before. I thought Aaron Brooks was good. I have learned with a little Tabasco, it's not bad.

I picked LSU to lose one game this season, and I thought this one would be it. I was wrong big time. I did not do it to be different. I really thought it would be a close game. If it's a close game, anything can happen.

Oh, well.

Not to make up for this indiscretion, but because it is deserving I will vote LSU No. 1 in the nation in the Associated Press poll on Sunday. I had the Tigers fifth.

We do not know how good Virginia Tech is. It might end up being a bad team, but that doesn't matter. LSU has clearly been the most impressive team in the nation so far. And the rest of the nation's voters should realize that as well.

The Tigers beat the dog out of a top 10 team. Look out, it's going to be that kind of year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do us hard core fans a favor Glen, eat alot of crow, leave it in your teeth for a few days without brushing, then go to a dentist in BR thats an LSU grad and get him to clean your teeth. Then and only then will we feel you've paid the price for your wicked anti-LSU ways.

oh, and do it while wearing the purple and gold sombrero saban gave you...

:))

i can recommend a good LSU dentist if you like...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Mason L said...

No need to apologize. In fact, if you could please go ahead and pick against LSU for the rest of the year, that would be great. It seemed to work out well this week. :)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home