• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Is Louis Coleman LSU's MVP?

After a weekend of battling the elements -- and the Razorbacks -- I'm starting to think Louis Coleman may be the MVP of this LSU baseball team.

I do not come to this conclusion lightly. First of all, Coleman's a guy who is pitching once a week. You'd think of an everyday player when you think MVP.

But then you see what Coleman does on Saturday night -- a two-hit, complete game shutout. He not only stops Arkansas' momentum, but he gives LSU's bullpen a boost.

He's been the Tigers' most consistent weekend starter by far.

I know you can make a case for some everyday players. But for me, right now in early May, I'll take Louis Coleman as the team's MVP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home