• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Les the rapper

Somehow -- don't ask -- LSU coach Les Miles was asked about his relationship with Snoop Dogg, and his performance at the Baton Rouge Rotary Club during the summer, on the SEC's weekly coaches teleconference today.

Here's what Miles had to say:

"My performance? I'm the worst rapper in the history of rap. My players enjoy his music among a number of other artists. My kids, the same. He came to town and I had the opportunity to meet him. I enjoyed the very few moments that we spent together. The fact that he represented opportunities for youth football in California and how he viewed his family. The people that introduced me to him were all ex-coaches and players and quality people.

"I had a very pleasant meeting. He got wind of the next day that I had an alumni function and he decided to stop in and say hello. That's kind of the total. A couple of his songs I enjoyed and still do. My performance is something that is no more than a weak attempt at Snoop's style of music.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home