• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kudos from Urban Meyer

Florida coach Urban Meyer had some interesting comments after Monday's national title game.

Meyer was asked when he knew this was going to be a special season.

Here is Meyer's reponse, courtesy of the transcript:


"When we played very well at home against LSU. In my opinion, obviously you saw what they did in the Bowl game. LSU is a talented team. They have been the last two years. After that game, I remember thinking to myself -- I think it was 23-10. And going into that game, we knew exactly what we were getting into. And we had some injuries issues, we had other issues we were dealing with. To see a team reorganize and come out and play as hard as they did this with, I thought this could be a good outfit if we don't screw it up as coaches.''

Pretty high compliment from Urban.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home