• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Monday, January 01, 2007

D-Day for Saban

By all reports, Nick Saban is expected to give the Miami Dolphins and Alabama a decision today (Tuesday) about where he will coach next season.

Frankly, I'm getting to the point where I really don't care.

But since it's out there, let me say that as of this moment I think he's leaving the Dolphins and going to Alabama. Now, my head says he should stay at Miami and finish the job he was hired to do.

However, we saw this act two years ago at Christmas where he sits down with his wife and yada, yada.

I'm guessing he'll go to Alabama.

If not, well, then the Crimson Tide will have looked foolish not once but twice in this coaching search.

Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home