• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miles at the mike


LSU coach Les Miles was one of the first day speakers at SEC Media Days.

And yes, he was asked about his remark about a lot of Louisiana teams beating Alabama last year.

Miles didn't take the bait.

"I want you to know something. I have great respect for the University of Alabama, the history they have presented to college football, the competition that they put on every time they take the field. I promise you that any fun and entertainment that I have with supporters is very respectful.

"I love college football, the competition and the young men that play it.''

About the only news that came out of Miles' session was his continuing to lump incoming freshman Jordan Jefferson in the quarterback competition. But let's face it, if he has to play as a true freshman LSU could be in trouble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home