• LSUBEAT.com • Schedules • Depth Chart • Recruits • LSU in NFL • LSU Gear

Monday, May 14, 2007

Missing something

Let me get this straight. LSU wins the SEC softball tournament. The Lady Tigers are ranked No. 5 or 6 in the country depending on your poll of choice. And when the NCAA pairings are released, LSU is a No. 10 seed.

Huh?

I realize I am not a big college softball fan. I couldn't tell you the top 10 teams in the country if my life depended on it.

That being said, I do understand math. My understanding of math leads me to believe LSU got hammered on this deal.

Of course, we have no way of knowing what the selection committee was thinking because there was no conference call.

Still, you'd think there would be a greater reward for winning the SEC Tournament than a No. 10 seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home